Different strokes for different folks! New or expectant mothers are prone to a different set of body stresses and needs to accommodate their evolving bodies. We have the perfect solution to the grouses and symptoms that mothers have while making that beautiful transition into motherhood
Babies Bellies is a One Stop Service centre that provides Pre & Post Natal Massage, in affiliation with Chinese Confinement Nannies, Confinement Meals and Baby Hyperstore.
Babies Bellies Pregnancy Treatments
Pre natal massage is a wonderful way of preparing a woman for childbirth helping her to feel comfortable with her changing body. It will not only combat tension and fatigue in pregnancy, but will also soothe and reassure a woman in labour. That is why it is very common today to see more pregnant ladies go for the pre natal massage.
- Stress relief on weight-bearing joints (ankles, neck, lower back and pelvis).
- Reduces swelling in hands and feet by increasing blood and lymph circulation.
- Emotional support through nurturing touch to the expectant mother.
- Improves delivery and reduces labor pain- muscles are preparedfor use during childbirth.
- Helps relaxation and beats insomnia
- Improves mother’s sleep and reduce depression
- Assists in maintaining proper posture
- Helps to regulate blood pressure
- Eliminates lactic acid and enhance circulatory and lymphatic systems
(Recommended After The 2nd Trimester)
Ttherapeutic bodywork specifically tailored for the expectant mother's needs as her body goes through changes. This massage enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, as well as relieves mental and physical fatigue.
Note of caution: There is no known association of increase chances of miscarriage due to massage. However, it is advised that proper medical consultation be sought prior to having the massage. It is, however, not recommended for expectant mothers in their first trimester.
JAMU Post Natal Massage
New mothers tend to feel physically and mentally tired due to stress of delivery either thru normal delivery or C-section. Massage eases stresses that come from a new mother's rapid transition from a new mother's rapid transition from a pregnant body to the body after birth. Most mothers would experience back ache and soreness. It is also very important for the wind in the stomach to be removed using the correct massage technique. Not doing so could lead to the tummy looking permanently bloated. through post natal massage, the vital energy that is lost during labor is replenished
- Improves circulation throughout the body
- Reduce the post-partum swelling that many women experience.
- Proper stretching of tight, sore muscles, easing muscular tension.
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks due to pregnancy.
- Pushes up the uterus and help uterus to shrink to original size (For normal delivery only)
- Hasten the reduction of fluid retention, wind and spasm
- Reduce cellulite and help to tone up the body
- Reduces migraines and headaches
- Reduce post natal depression
Post Natal Massage Can Be Done At Spa Or Home
For home service transport fee between $7–$20; Deposit (Refundable) of $20 for the use of Bengkung (Wrap).
JAMU Post-Natal massage can be done after:
Normal Delivery - 4-5 days after delivery
Caesarian Delivery - 3 weeks to 1 month still subjected to your gynae's approval and your readiness for the massage
Ligation - 1 months 2 weeks still subjected to your gynae's approval and your readiness for the massage
Miscarriage - 4 - 5 days after delivery
Premature Delivery - Same as Normal or C-section depending on the type of delivery
- A 1-hour customized full body massage (only lemongrass oil is used for its unique qualities to relieve wind and body ache)
- Use of a high quality Param and Tapel, applied on the midsection of the tummy followed by the bengkung which helps to push up the uterus, reduce water retention, spasm and tighten flabby belly.
Package comes with:
- Bengkong , Jamu or Slimming Gel (For Mum)
- Free Baby massage & Baby Telon Oil (For Baby) -Worth $15 for 10 mins massage (For 7 days package onwards)
- Blockducts and Breast engorgement sessions (upon request)
Upon confirmation of the booking with a deposit of $200 or more, complimentary will be given for those who take more than 7 days pckg:-
7 or 10 days pckg – Entitles A Free Body Scrub/Slimming Wrap/Steambath
- Body scrub or Steambath (steambath will be done at Spa after the confinement period/ body scrub can be done at home upon request)
- Entitled to discount on Pre Natal Massage ($50) Usual Price $60
- Entitled to discount on Classic Pedicure & Manicure ($19 & $23.75)
- Methods of payment: Clients are request to make advanced payment of $200 (Basic Pckg) and $250 (Classic Pckg) 1 month before your EDD by cheque (Payable to Babies Bellies & Beauty Pte Ltd, No 390 Golden Landmark #01-48 Singapore 188061 with your Name, Address, EDD & Contact no.
- Balance payment is to be paid on the 1st session. Receipt will be issue to you once 1st payment has been made or the receipt can be issued to you on the 1st session.
- Our therapist will visit your home from Monday – Saturday & Public Holiday for your sessions. Operation hrs from 10am / 11am -5.00pm.There will be no sessions on Sunday unless upon request)
For more informations & enquiries please call the Babies Bellies at 62967198 / 63566623/ 92286372
Other Extra Services Which Are Suitable & Safe To Do Confinement Period (Home Service) For Post Natal Classic 1 & 2
20 to 25Mins $45
Hot Compress Therapy
Before the bengkung (wrap), a hot compress will be applied. This is believed to help shrink the womb and dissolve any residual blood clots. It is believed that the blood clots and discharge must flow throughout the confinement period to revitalise new mum's health.
15 to 20 mins $50
Ganggang- Vaginal Spa (Include Sarong)
Ganggang is a traditional vaginal treatment where one has to sit on a chair with a hole in the seat with sarong cover the body, while a bowl of Javanese aroma scent is burned in the hole. The smoke that wafts up into the vagina will then stimulate and disinfect the region. This treatment helps to reduce excessive vaginal discharge, eliminate unpleasant smelt and to fragrant the sensitive area.There is no scientific proven to this but we traditionally believed this teatment which has proven and pass on generation to generation for many years does helps to expedite in drying up the stitches at vagina and indirectly help to tighten up the vagina.
15 to 20 mins $50
Herball Ball Treatment
Herball Ball therapy is specially formulated as a traditional treatment for post natal mother. It acts like a "hot stone massage" to certain part of the body but this herball ball has a lot more beneficial than hot stone. This is because the herball ball is contained of several fresh herbal leaves and herbs which have been used for centuries to give a sense of well being to the post natal mothers.The herball ball is specially fresh handmade, packed and free from any chemical. This treatment helps to improve blood circulation, expels winds, detoxifies, impurifies, relieve muscle spasm, speed up the contraction process of womb and cleansing of dirty blood clots, relieve muscular tendon tensions and re-energizes body.
Products To Be Used And Safe During Confinement Period
Chinese Herbal Bath $10 per packet ,
New mothers are encouraged to bathe in a brew of herbs, root and spices. It is believed to help to regain energy, dispel wind, get rid of odours from lochia and discharge and treat sore veins
Chinese Herbal Bath For Baby Who Has Jaundice $10 per packet
When a baby is having jaundice, it is recommended for the baby to be bathed using chinese traditional herbal bath to reduce jaundice level
Supplements products for Mother
It is functional drink for good health and beauty. It contains honey, manjakani, betel leave, lemongrass, serapat root and etc. Rich in proteins, fibres, carbohydrates and viatmins.
Function : It increases collagen, effective firming the breast and
hip, increase energy, contracting wombs and vaginal muscles, reduce body heats and helping in treating post operation wounds